a. Steam supply too low
1. Check pressure gauge (SP)
2. Check that filters are not clogged
3. Supplied steam pressure must be 6 – 10 bar
b. Service valve not full open
1. Check Manual valve
2. Open service valve slowly
c. Strainer clogged
1. Check strainer filter
2. Clean or replace filter
d. Clean Steam filter clogged
1. Check pressure drop over the filter
2. In case pressure drop exceeds 1 – 2 bar, filters must be cleaned or replaced
e. Condensate drain clogged
1. Check that condensate is flowing from drain outlet, under the regulating valve
2. Clean steam filter and under the treatment chamber
3. Open valves or remove material clogging from the condensate return
f. Condensate check valve at condensate drain defective
1. Check that condensate is flowing
2. Follow procedure for defective check valve
g. Pressure regulating valve (RV) defective
1. Check that feedback is not clogged.
2. Check that filter insert is not clogged.
3. Tap valve to see if it has become stuck over time.
4. Replace filter insert if necessary.
5. Readjust valve to maximum then to minimum then to valid setting, to see if function can be restored.
6. If not, then replace valve.